Friday, April 01, 2005

WELCOME!

If you’re dropping by via SPD: Welcome!

My Internet provider has decided that high-speed Internet is best received in five minute increments. I need to fire them. But in the meantime, they continue to make my life hell and prevent me from posting regularly.

I’m in a weird space today. I had strange dreams all last night that continue to haunt me this morning. I don’t know if I’m gonna be good for post today either, given my frame of mind. Not to mention the fact that I’m at work and have plenty to do without wasting time on the internet today.

HomeDetentionLady asked me to tell some stories about my job as a social worker. I’ve been trying to figure out how to do that without getting dooced. I think I’ve come up with a good story that won’t get me fired as long as change some names and details. I’ll work on it this weekend.

I want last night’s dream to go away. Why does it haunt me? I’d tell you all about it if I could. I’m sure that would help. But I’ve made the mistake of giving too many people in my real world my blog address. FUCK!

1 Comments:

Blogger janusville said...

don't worry, I won't read it..

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home