Monday, April 04, 2005

I don't know what to call this.

This comes to you from HDL via Sherri. I'm still waiting for Sherri's Monday Poll, so I thought I'd do this in the meantime.


Ten years ago I:

1. Reading Plato in Greek at Mary Washington College.
2. Dating a guy who looked like Kermit.
3. really wanted to move to Alaska.
4. Sleeping in a top bunk.


Five years ago I:

1. was living in Eugene, OR.
2. was getting a new tatoo (Pinkerbelle left arm).
3. was moving in with P for the first time.
4. was trying to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up.


Two years ago I:

1. adopted my Bella!
2. met P's family for the first time.
3. moved into the house we live in now.
4. was trying to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up.


One year ago I:

1. was really stressed out.
2. started taking medicine to buffer my anxiety.
3. had to be on call for my job and cursed my life every time the pager went off.
4. still couldn't figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up.


Yesterday I:

1. played a video game all day.
2. took a long nap.
3. was really stoked about the weather.
4. seriously considered what I was going to be when I grew up.


Today I:

1. was late to work.
2. took out the trash.
3. considered giving my dogs away to strangers if they pooped in my closet one more time.
4. will clean my house when I get home.


Tomorrow I:

1. will probably be late to work.
2. will exercise after work.
3. will call my mother.
4. will grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home